Grudge EP.1 Grudge EP.1

Hahaha, oh my god, that was so funny! I was cracking up at the "Huh-huh, bye! Smell you later!" part. I'd love to see more. Really nice job.

KKING1 responds:

I am Glad you liked it :D

News for Ghosts Dec 2012 News for Ghosts Dec 2012

This is a pretty cool idea here. I like it and I'll probably go check out some more of this.
"...if I'm not busy." haha, that was a good'n.

KTK: New Year Catastrophe KTK: New Year Catastrophe

Pretty cool and I'd like to check it out when the new parts are up. But I think this was far to short to even make a 'Part 1'. It seemed more like a trailer length. Each part should be at least a good few minutes. Especially since this is the first part, you'll want the audience to get a more detailed idea of what's happening. Otherwise, I enjoyed it and like where it's going, but personally, I think if you wait until you've created more content before you release each piece, people will be more interested in following you.
Keep it up!

Kombothekid responds:

Thanks for the constructive criticism! :) We'll follow your advice. There is new 4 episodes already written and they are around 2 and a half minutes long. Hopefully that will make it more better. :) Thanks though! :)

Three Skins Without Men Three Skins Without Men

Your animation style has gotten really cool! The Not-Stanleys were hilarious, but I did not expect you to use that animated-photo thing for something like this. Your cartoons are always great, but I sometimes thought the flash drawings were slightly cheap looking. The ideas and the story are what's really important, but I don't think you have any trouble there, so this neat new way of animating is a excellent bonus! It really, really gave off a dreamlike feeling, especially at the end which I think seemed a lot like when you're starting to wake up from a dream. I especially loved the part with the gun salesman. I wish I was better at explaining why, but maybe it's that it had a balanced mixture of realism and surrealism. The ending song was fantastic! If you haven't yet, I hope you make a full version of it.

I Can't Do It I Can't Do It

It's that good... more to say about it:
The voices are absolutely hilarious! You can't just script something like that, can you? Their faces cracked me up. They simply would not lose that smile.
It was kind of difficult for me to understand, but I got it. I've listened to it enough times to know what they're saying. But what about the very first line? What on earth is that horse saying in that first line?

The Guardian: EP 1 The Guardian: EP 1

Very cool. I'm guessing this isn't a finished film, but I'd be interested to see more of it. The visuals style is excellent! Now it just needs a bit more to it.

Holy Holy

Haha, not bad. I like it! The simplistic art suited it well, I think. Good music and voices too.

Are You Looking At Me? Are You Looking At Me?

Hahahah, that's hilarious!

Hat-Chat Hat-Chat

Hahaha, yeah. I liked it. I have a feeling this is something I'll end up watching a few more times and start enjoying it more and more. I don't know... but it's good. Do more stuff like... this, whatever it is.

Bob Dogman Episode 1 Bob Dogman Episode 1

Yep, I'm a fan. I can see this going well in the future!