View Profile N-Szewski

17 Movie Reviews

Hahaha, oh my god, that was so funny! I was cracking up at the "Huh-huh, bye! Smell you later!" part. I'd love to see more. Really nice job.

KKING1 responds:

I am Glad you liked it :D

This is a pretty cool idea here. I like it and I'll probably go check out some more of this.
"...if I'm not busy." haha, that was a good'n.

Pretty cool and I'd like to check it out when the new parts are up. But I think this was far to short to even make a 'Part 1'. It seemed more like a trailer length. Each part should be at least a good few minutes. Especially since this is the first part, you'll want the audience to get a more detailed idea of what's happening. Otherwise, I enjoyed it and like where it's going, but personally, I think if you wait until you've created more content before you release each piece, people will be more interested in following you.
Keep it up!

Kombothekid responds:

Thanks for the constructive criticism! :) We'll follow your advice. There is new 4 episodes already written and they are around 2 and a half minutes long. Hopefully that will make it more better. :) Thanks though! :)

2 Audio Reviews

Haha, alright, I dig!

Good sound you have there. I like your voice. I'm sensing some Tallest Man on Earth influence - maybe, maybe not? - not that I think you ripped him off. Nice :)

GameBoyFireworks responds:

Hey, thanks a lot! I've honestly never listened to them/him but I will without a doubt check them out now! Especially since I've been compared! Thanks for the review! :)

Hello. I may end up posting some things. I'm not much of an animator, but I might post some animations anyway. I would be interested in possibly contributing music/ voice to other people's projects.

24, Female